Hawaii Destination Wedding & Elopement Packages
Our Destination Wedding Packages are designed for smaller weddings and elopements and include 1 photographer for up to 6 hours of coverage. Every image that leaves our studio will be digitally optimized for color, contrast, and clarity and the high-resolution images are included with a print release. Check out our FAQ page for more information about planning your Hawaii Wedding.
All Packages include:
- Photography Timeline planning session
- All high-resolution images delivered by digital download
- Online gallery for 3 months
- 1 Hour of Coverage, 50+ images $650
- 1.5 Hours of Coverage, 75+ images $850
- 3 Hours of Coverage, 140+ images $1450
- 5 Hours of Coverage, 220+ images $2350
(Photos + 8x8 Leather Book *$600 Value*)
- 1 Hour of Coverage, 50+ images $1050
- 1.5 Hours of Coverage, 75+ images $1250
- 3 Hours of Coverage, 140+ images $1850
- 5 Hours of Coverage, 220+ images $2750
(Photos + 12x8" Crystal Album *$1050 Value*)
- 3 Hours of Coverage, 140+ images $2150
- 5 Hours of Coverage, 220+ images $3050
"Kai Photo was the best vendor we had for our wedding in Oahu. They were organized, professional, and talented from the very first email to the delivery of the photos. We highly recommend using Kai Photo for your Honolulu wedding."
*Additional Travel, Parking, Permit, and Shipping fees may apply.
- Additional hour of photography $400
- Video Coverage + Highlight Video of ceremony $650 / $400 each additional hour
- English / Chinese / Japanese speaking Makeup Artist | $225
- All images delivered in Color & Black/White $250
- Hawaiian Lei's (Please inquire)
- Limousine service from Waikiki | $100 per hr (Minimum of 2 hours)
- Hawaii State Beach / Park Permit & Liability insurance | $150
See our full list of professional products
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help and are just a click away. We look forward to documenting your special day!
If you require more than 5 hours of coverage, please see our Full Day Packages. Not sure what you need? One of our consultants can help you with a photography timeline to help find the perfect package for your wedding day.
Back to top