Kai-Photo has been voted one of Hawaii’s best wedding photography companies year after year. Their award-winning team of photographers provides clients with the highest quality service and breathtaking imagery to last a lifetime. They have a 5-star rating across Google, Yelp!, and Wedding Wire and have been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, BrideBox, The Knot, Forbes.com Lifestyle, and the nationally acclaimed TV show "The Insider" for a celebrity vow renewal.
We have partnered with The Wedding Ring Shop
to bring you an exclusive offer!
Qualifying clients may choose from either:
Complimentary Engagement Session
a casual photo session celebrating this exciting time as a newly engaged couple
Complimentary Proposal Session
we will document your proposal along with a short photo session
Terms & Conditions:
1. Must be a current Hawaii resident.
2. Session must be scheduled within 6 months of your qualifying purchase.
3. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- Each session is approximately 40 minutes long
- Select from 8 scenic locations in East Oahu:
(Locations outside of East Oahu may be requested with a travel fee)
- Prints & digital files are not included
- 8x10 prints start at just $65 while digital files are available
from $20-$35 each with a 10-image minimum
- There is no obligation to purchase any prints or products from your session
Your session will include a pre-session questionnaire to customize the session experience, our planning & preparation guide including wardrobe styling tips and more, professional editing of all the images in the gallery, and professional retouching of all fine art wall displays.
Please use the contact form below to schedule your session.
We understand how important planning and execution are for such a special occasion. We have photographed many proposals over the years and can use our experience to help ensure a smooth experience for both of you.
There are many different ways that you can propose however, there are 2 ways that will provide the best possible photos (and minimize the chance of something going wrong).
Option #1 Tell your partner you've arranged a photo session for both of you. You pop the question towards the end - we'll capture their reaction and all that follows. This option works best because:
• Informing your partner that you will be taking photos together will ensure that they are prepared to be photographed. We did a surprise proposal several years ago and his partner arrived at the beach without any makeup and was dressed in a tank top. The proposal went well (and she said YES) but I could sense a bit of hesitation as we started their photo session afterwards.
• Communication leading up to the day and especially on the day to coordinate with your photographer can be very difficult if your proposal is entirely secret.
Option #2 We can help to arrange a tropical or boho-themed picnic set up with a blanket, pillows, table, cutlery, and a snack box with light refreshments. Upon arriving at our setup, you pop the question - we'll capture their reaction followed by a short photo session for the both of you. This option works best if you want the decor / picnic setup for your photos and/or if you prefer to keep everything a surprise. This option is $449 + any applicable travel fees. Please use the contact form below to schedule your session.
© KAI-PHOTO HAWAII